Nick is a Trust and Estate Attorney in Denver. He specializes in probate, wills and trusts, irrevocable trust law and business law in Denver and Colorado in whole. He credits his career growth to his focus on superior client service.
Retaining Nick is a relationship as he aims to assist his clients in every facet of their lives, not just their immediate legal needs. Whether that be advising a family through the Denver probate process or formalizing a Revocable Trust for avoiding probate, Nick is there to advise his clients in every area of estate work.
In addition to his experience with probate and non-probate transfers, Nick provides legal advice for parties seeking guardianships and conservatorships. Nick assists his clients in business formation, exiting a business and merging or acquiring a businesss. Nick, having gone through two law firm mergers himself, is specifically attuned to the issues and stresses of merging or acquiring businesses. Whether your business be managing your rental properties or helming a million plus revenue company, Nick can provide ongoing legal advice to assist you in your goals.
At Gendelman Klimas, Ltd., Nick continues to zealously represent clients in the following types of cases:
- Probate Litigation
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Entity Formation and Business Transactions
- Estate Planning
- Special Needs Trust Planning
- Complex Trust and Estate Tax Planning
- Marital Agreements
- Premarital Agreements
- LGBTQ Probate Law and Estate Planning
- Non-Traditional Family and Probate Law involving blended families, adoptive children, psychological parents, unmarried long-term partners, polyamory, etc
Likewise, in many probate, trust, and estate cases, many family law issues may arise. This can include:
- Claims by common law or putative spouses in Probate cases
- Spousal elective share and and Family elective share cases
- Addressing child support and maintenance issues after the death of the obligor
- Intestacy rights and heirship for non-traditional families
- Lack of compliance with dissolution of marriage orders creating claims in cases regarding decedent’s estates
Hiring Gendelman Klimas Ltd. affords your expertise in both areas and a team approach to addressing unique complex legal issues.
Outside of working at Gendelman Klimas, Nick lives on and runs a 20 acre ranch in Watkins, Colorado with his wife Brittany. There they raise a menagerie of animals including their beloved Australian Shepherds.
Licensed to practice law in Colorado. His attorney registration number is 48658.